Heart Beginning's

"My daughter, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways." Proverbs 23:26

"The plan of beginning outside and trying to work inward has always failed and always will fail. God's plan with you is to begin at the seat of all dificulties, the heart, and then from out of the heart will issue the principleso f righteousness; the reformation will be outward as well as inward." EGW

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Covered in Mosquito's and Poopy Parasites :)

Date: 10-9-07

I have two new friends - one has visited before and the second I'm still getting acquainted with. I've decided that they're probably going to become very close friends. You know the ones that visit often. Unfortunately they love me and I do not return the feeling ;) You see the name of the first visitor is Malaria and the second is Giardia. Yes, I have the poopy parasite and the mosquito covered sickness all at the same time. I thought it was very considerate of them to visit at the same time!! Misery loves company!! Despite these little bugs having a hay day inside of me. I've really only been sick one day and it was only with a fever. Praise God. The fun part about Giardia is that you must be outfitted with toilet paper at all times!!! Thankfully in Africa you don't have to be near a bathroom to "use the bathroom". I defiantly wouldn't want to have Giardia in the states. Here you can just pop off the path and squat, I say bonjour to many people doing the squat as I walk by. As soon as my French gets better I might inquire which parasite friend is spending the day with them?

No comments: