Heart Beginning's

"My daughter, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways." Proverbs 23:26

"The plan of beginning outside and trying to work inward has always failed and always will fail. God's plan with you is to begin at the seat of all dificulties, the heart, and then from out of the heart will issue the principleso f righteousness; the reformation will be outward as well as inward." EGW

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Migration of the Flying Termites

Date: 8-13-07

One memorable occasion thus far was when I came back from the hospital after dark last night. I went to brush my teeth next to a tree with my head lamp turned on. and got attacked by a migration of flying termites!!!! AHHHHH.. The head lamp came off very fast, and I moved away from that area very rapidly especially since they where trying to crawl up my scrubs. What totally threw me was the way all 6 kids came running when the saw the bugs. They started saying mange mange..which means to eat they started grabbing termites and stuffing them in their closed fists. They were yelling, screaming, and dancing up and down. This afternoon at dinner they brought them out still moving in a bowl. Thankfully they know I'm vegetarian so they didn't offer me any of them! Bon Appetite!

1 comment:

Luke said...

We tried to drive through a termite migration once... Greasy mess on the windshield. Couldn't see after about 5 minutes...