Heart Beginning's

"My daughter, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways." Proverbs 23:26

"The plan of beginning outside and trying to work inward has always failed and always will fail. God's plan with you is to begin at the seat of all dificulties, the heart, and then from out of the heart will issue the principleso f righteousness; the reformation will be outward as well as inward." EGW

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Toilet Paper....What's That?

1-18-08

So it's that early morning time...I grab a peice of kleenex and head to the place I have fondly come to call "the hole". After 5 months of doing the squat it has finally become a comfortable position...unfortunately this morning found me in a quandary. One peice of kleenex just wasn't going to do the trick. So it was time to learn to do things African style. The cardboard box that someone had thoughtfully paced next to the hole...had slowly been diminishing and now it was my turn to help in the tearing down process. Let's just say...a cardboard box wipe isn't the best thing for your skin...but it works. Hopefully somebody makes it to Kelo soon!!! (They've got toilet paper there!)

1 comment:

Luke said...

Quite the candid assessment of the situation :)