Heart Beginning's

"My daughter, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways." Proverbs 23:26

"The plan of beginning outside and trying to work inward has always failed and always will fail. God's plan with you is to begin at the seat of all dificulties, the heart, and then from out of the heart will issue the principleso f righteousness; the reformation will be outward as well as inward." EGW

Monday, December 10, 2007

Overalls, Snow pants, and Dolls at Church

Sonya and I found a pair of overalls and a Black Baby Doll in the back closet and decided to take them to my family. Dorcus embraced the doll with a hug, smile, and wide open arms saying "Bebe" over and over again. We presented the doll face to face with Besille (1 year old) his eyes got wide as he stared at the those eyes lookin back at him and then got the scared I'm gonna cry look. We then presented him with the little overalls. Howaa said he'd wear them to church the next day. I couldn't help remembering last week at church. Besille sat bear butt in the sand and in front of him his siter Esther outfitted in a complete snowsuit with the hood on (What I wanted to know is who sent a snowsuit to Africa?)

This Sabbath found Besille sporting his new blue jean overalls and Dorcus being a very good mommy with the doll half her size strapped to her back.